• A mixture of garlic oil plus essential amino acids, antiviral and growth promoterextensively used in the poultry, pigeon horses and livestock to improve weight gain, feed effciency, lessen the number of harmful bacteria, enhance immunity.
• Medicinal plants are the best replacement option of ABGP. Garlic is the king of the medicinal plants which have growth promoting effect in animal`s production.
It has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal.
• Increases resistance and activates immune system.
• Has beneficial effect on overall health.
• Soothes the respiratory tracts in animals.
• Ensures good blood circulation (Blood purifier).
• Helps to increase a horse`s appetite.
• A natural source of methyl sulfonylmethane ( MSM ), commonly used to treat joint problems and allergies for horses.
Poultry: 1 ml per 4 litre of drinking water. Pigeon: 5 ml / animal / day. Horse: 30 ml per head (Can use in drinking water or feed).
- Animals are individuals will be suffcient for long term use.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.