Accordion Sample DescDoxycycline, a tetracycline derivative is effective against aerobic and anaerobic gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, Rickettsia, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma, spirochetes and Protozoa. Doxycycline inhibits bacterial protein synthesis intracellularly by binding on the 30-S ribosome subunits. This interferes with binding of aminoacetyl-tRNA to the acceptor site on the mRNA ribosome complex and prevents coupling of amino acids to the elongating peptide chains. The effect is bacteriostatic.ription
Pig: Treatment of the following specified infections of the respiratory tract caused by micro-organisms susceptible to doxycycline as:
– Atrophic rhinitis caused by Pasteurella multocida and Bordetella bronchiseptica;
– Bronchopneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida, Streptococcus suis and Mycoplasma hyorhinis;
– Pleuropneumonia caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae. Broiler Chickens:
– Infections of the respiratory tract caused by Mycoplasma spp., Escherichia coli, Haemophilus, paragallinarum and Bordetella avium;
– Enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens and Clostridium colinum.
Route: Orally via drinking water For Whole Product: Pig: 0.75 g of the product equivalent to one day of treatment of 50 kg pig for 5 days. Broiler Chickens: 0.25 g of the product / liter for 3-5 consecutive days.
– Do not use in animals previously demonstrated hypersensitivity to tetracyclines.
– Not permitted for use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
– Do not use in animals suffering from kidney problems.
White plastic (HDPE) Jar containing 10 gm &1000 gm powder with an outer label sealed with aluminum seal lined inside by (HDPE) plastic film, closed by white plastic (HDPE) cap, with (LDPE) plastic foam imbedded in cap.