BOOSTRED is strong anti-mycotoxin that adsorbs most types of mycotoxins and stimulate the
It is a combination of yeast cell wall.
(saccharomyces cerevisiae), active bentonite and silymarin. • Yeast Cell walls (saccharomyces cerevisiae)and bentonite:
– have complementary spectrum of activity leading to high adsorption capacity on mycotoxins and
– MOS are capable of binding pathogenic bacteria, such as Salmonella and E. coli, to reduce pathogen
infection in the intestine of animals.
– MOS also acts as a proinflammatory factor inducing immune responses.
– β-glucans act as immunomodulatory which trigger cytokine production and enhance proliferation of lymphocytes.
– MOS and β-glucan might positively interact to improve intestinal health and growth performance in chickens.
– Silymarin protect liver cells includes stabilization of membranes, free radical scavenging.
– silymarin is able to moderate the immune system.
• Detoxification of feed contaminated with mycotoxins.
• Inhibition of absorption of consumed mycotoxins in the gastro-intestinal tract.
• Hepatoprotective and decrease the effect of toxins on liver.
• Increase in feed efficiency and improve FCR.
• Balance the gut microflora.