BOOSTRED is strong anti-mycotoxin that adsorbs most types of mycotoxins and stimulate
the immune system.
It is a combination of yeast cell wall (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), active bentonite and silymarin. Yeast Cell walls (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and bentonite:
• have complementary spectrum of activity leading to high adsorption capacity on mycotoxins and bacterial toxins.
• MOS are capable of binding pathogenic bacteria, such as Salmonella and E. coli, to reduce pathogen infection in the intestine of animals.
• MOS also acts as a proinflammatory factor inducing immune responses.
• β-glucans act as immunomodulatory which trigger cytokine production and enhance proliferation of lymphocytes.
• MOS and β-glucan might positively interact to improve intestinal health and growth performance in chickens.
• Silymarin protect liver cells includes stabilization of membranes, free radical scavenging.
• silymarin is able to moderate the immune system.
• Detoxification of feed contaminated with mycotoxins.
• Inhibition of absorption of consumed mycotoxins in the gastro-intestinal tract.
• Hepatoprotective and decrease the effect of toxins on liver.
• Increase in feed efficiency and improve FCR.
• Balance the gut microflora.