Amprolium is a coccidiostat belonging to the thiamine (Vitamin B1) analogue group.
It acts as a competitive antagonist of thiamine transport mechanisms.
Amprolium affects coccidia by competing with thiamine in their metabolic enzyme s ystem, thus interfering with metabolism of carbohydrates necessary for multiplication or survival of coccidian. Amproliumis active against E.tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. Maxima, E. Brunette, E.adenoides, E. gallapavonis and E. meleagrimitis.
– Treatment of coccidiosis caused by E.tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. maxima and E. brunetti. Turkeys:
– Treatment of coccidiosis caused by E.adenoides, E. gallapavonis and E. meleagrimitis.
– Frequent and repeated use of antiprotozoals from the same class may lead to the development of resistance.
– The product is not intended for a preventive use.
– The product may cause airway, eye and skin irritation.
– Wear impervious gloves and protective glasses when handling the product.
– Avoid inhalation of vapours.
– Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling the product.
– People with known hypersensitivity to amprolium or excepients should avoid contact with the product.
– Avoid contact with the skin and eyes.
– In the case of contact with skin or eyes, wash the affected area with clean running water immediately and remove any contaminated clothes.
– Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
Opaque HDPE plastic jar contains LDPE colorless plastic bag contains 100, 250, 500, 1000 g powder and tightened with LDPE plastic seal strip, The jar covered by HDPE opaque plastic cap with HDPE safety seal with outer label.